HT EMERGENCY GRANT
HT has funding that can assist students with challenges that may arise. Simply complete the HT Emergency Grant Application by clicking on the following link and send the required supporting documents as detailed on the application to Mr. Ambrose Price II at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be reviewed and a decision regarding your request will be available within 3-5 business days.
Download: 4 Easy Steps HT Emergency Grant
Start your HT Emergency Grant Application by clicking this link
1. Student must have exhausted all other financial resources.
2. Student is currently enrolled (at least half time) or was enrolled in the previous (long) semester if application is during summer.
3. Emergency Grants typically do not exceed $500.
3. Funding requested is for an emergency caused by extenuating circumstances.
a. The emergency must not have been caused by the student’s own negligence.
b. The emergency must not have been caused by the student’s lack of planning.
c. The emergency was beyond the student’s control (e.g. a natural disaster or a non-fault accident)
4. Student may be required to provide legitimate proof or documentation of emergency
5. Student must meet with the Dean of Enrollment Management representative who reviews this application.
6. Incomplete applications will be not be reviewed.